In this episode of Coaching Through it, Laura & Julie talk about setting a coaching agenda and going deep in practice with their coaching cohort. They discuss a bit about navigating issues about boundaries, barriers, and moving beyond the surface for coaching.
- Affinity/Identity needs
- Leading as a coach through visual expressions or reactions (verbal) (Laura)
- Be okay with the silence while thinking as a coach; breaking role (Julie)
- BONUS ASK: What question should I be asking you now?
- Identify a topic or issue your coaching client wants to talk about
- Why is this issue/topic significant?
- What do you want to come from this coaching session
- Agenda structure -- planning & returning to the agenda, or not?
- Checking in on the agenda with the client to redirect or other things that come up
- Timestamp to check in and review agenda
- Organized conversations
- Guidelines & bumpers do not need to restrictive
No Hard Feelings by Liz Fosslien & Mollie West Duffy + IG: https://www.instagram.com/lizandmollie/