Group coaching programs, peer-to-peer coaching, and piloting coaching in community are key topics on this episode of Coaching Through It!
On this episode of @CoachingThruIt Julie & Laura talk about peer and group coaching models. Both have taken their coaching skills to work in the learning & development space to help leaders, groups, and teams grow. Listen to how they are thinking about peer and group coaching at the office and maybe for a future group coaching program they might design:
- Caucus & Affinity Groups (tools)
- What is Psychological Safety at Work?
- Liberating Structures - Triad Consulting
- ICF Coaching - 2020 Executive Report
- Modeling Coaching: Using “What” and “How” Questions
- What is Group Coaching?
- Coach: How does it feel to hold space for multiple people?
- Client: How does it feel to share space related to the coach & clients around you?
- What protocols and/or expectations have you set up for your group coaching programs?
- Positive Intelligence (PQ) Pod
- How do you norm-set and/or create a shared interest for group coaching?
- Systemic Coaching
- Community of Practice
What group coaching resources do y’all know of? Are there any recommendations for books or resources around group coaching?
Want to learn more about coaching? Have a question or topic we should discuss? Let us know!
- Follow the pod on Twitter: @CoachingThruIt & Instagram: @CoachingThruIt
- Email us at: email@example.com
- Connect to the hosts: @laurapasquini & @julieclarsen
Music credit: The song reCreation by airtone has been remixed under a CC-BY license.